Thursday, December 19, 2013

MY SUPER DUPER PETITE STUDIO

PETITE STUDIO OF CAROL HOPPER
DAILY PAINTER

Artists and friends are interested
 in the tools we use
 our methods and techniques
 and seeing our studios. 


 I invite you in to my studio today AND I invite you to join with me in my latest addiction, Pinterest.  

Very neat and tidy  ALWAYS
Lighting from window, color corrected bulbs overhead and Ott Light

Storage galore, under the counter

Drawer always open during painting

Palette open
 drawer with brushes open
still life set up and lit with color corrected Ott lamp

Yes, also a laundry room
sink to wash brushes
and shelf for paintings in drying stage
more storage for art supplies

Palette sitting on rolling taboret which is really for wine bottles
Mat is memory foam

2 comments:

  1. Laundry while you paint...that's multi tasking at its best...and inspiration to paint colorful laundry blowing on a clothesline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is always a possibility. Go to my Pinterest site where I have a board that includes others' paintings of laundry. It is pretty awesome. http://www.pinterest.com/carolcarrie41/laundry-clothes-line-paintings/ There is also a board there on Norway!

      Delete

Awwwww thanks for writing to me. You know I love your messages!