Sunday, August 23, 2015

STARRY NIGHT PLEIN AIR PAINT OUT HAPPENING NOW!

YOU ARE INVITED!  

I was out painting painting in Corrales yesterday for this week long paint out event. Thankfully the weather is cooling a bit.  I will post a photos of my paintings on Thursday.

Take a look at some of the images of Corrales.  I hope to get back to these locations during this week.















Villa Acequia Art Exhibit 
Sept. 5th, 6th, 7th
10 am – 5 pm
4829 Corrales Road
Free Admission 
Inline image 1

2 comments:

  1. Excellent resources for painting and just sheer enjoyment! I've really enjoyed your door series on Facebook posts. I can feel that sunshine and love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your awesome comments. I have tremendous respect for your art and your ability as an artist.

    ReplyDelete

Awwwww thanks for writing to me. You know I love your messages!