Friday, August 16, 2013

Painter's Journey

"Turquoise Potting Bench"  6x8 oil on canvas, mounted


Since 1998 I have been on my journey as a painter.  It is been fun, intense, stressful, happy, disgusting, laughable, but always full of opportunity.  Now the journey has taken a new and exciting turn that involves both painting and the Internet.

Painting daily, or almost daily, is my goal.  Posting on my website (www.carolhopper.com) and www.DailyPaintworks.com, blogging on www.carolhopper.blogspot.com  and interacting on www.facebook.com/carolhopperstudio have also become part of being an artist in the Twenty-First century.  Technology cannot be avoided but is always second to painting.  

Having fun is one of the top priorities and painting "Little Gems" is very enjoyable.  I am using a palette knife more and intense color more.  My work is more Impressionistic.

I hope you will sign up to follow me on my journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Awwwww thanks for writing to me. You know I love your messages!