Sunday, August 18, 2013

UPCOMING EVENTS



UPCOMING EXHIBITIONS



September 7, 10-7

           GRAND OPENING, ABQ Olive Oil Company
          10700 Corrales Rd. NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114
           www.abqoliveoilco.comc
 
    I have seven paintings for sale, all relating to the origin and type of olive oil and vinegars for sale.  Six of the seven paintings are from my trips abroad.



www.abqoliveoil.co


SEPTEMBER 11-22  

      NM EXPO/ STATE FAIR   nmexpo.com/statefair


  I entered four paintings of flowers, 20x20 oil on gallery wrapped canvases in the Fine Arts competition at the NM State Fair and got them ALL in.  I am proud.  Wah Hee!  Besides these paintings for sale, I also have prints available there.











SEPTEMBER 15-
DECEMBER 7

   The New Mexico Cancer Center Gallery is one of the top ten largest galleries in the state of NM.  To purchase, go to www.gallerywithacause.org  or come to the cancer center on September 15 for the reception.  I have ten pieces of impressionistic art in this show of "Tints and Textures".

    The reception with wine and food is
Sunday, September 15 from  1 to 4.  I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awwwww thanks for writing to me. You know I love your messages!