Monday, January 13, 2014

POPPY STRONG, Day 13 of Thirty Paintings in Thirty Day Challenge SOLD

POPPY STRONG
18x24, oil on canvas, gold leaf frame
SOLD
POPPY STRONG

"Poppy Strong", 18x24, oil on canvas, in a gold leaf frame.  Bright, rich, cheerful with strong reds.  Every home and office decor should include the color red.  This painting is full of hope and happiness.  It is also a painting done earlier as I got behind a whole day in the thirty day challenge.

SO….I like the painting a lot, but I struggled mightily.  I needed to invent so much and I wasn't feeling the least bit secure.  See the photo references below that I used.  The photos were taken in the patio market in Old Town, Albuquerque, NM.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Awwwww thanks for writing to me. You know I love your messages!